EMDA 350 Update #1
For my first EMDA 350 update, I included three websites of examples for my potential project. I will be collaborating with Amanda D. on this project. We are going to decide in class on Wednesday January 09, 2013 on what we are going to do exactly.
Here is a list of potential ideas that we came up with:
- Graduation cap designs
- Book covers/book set
- Ashland package (activities, hotels, restaurants, maps, etc)
- Calendar of Ashland
- CD packaging for a local artist
- Menu designs for local restaurants
- Mini-commercials/comedic gags
- Stop motion video
- Music video (for songs without one)
- Animated film
- Tableux photography scenes (for a movie preview??)
- Stock photography project
This website will give us some visual help for menu designs if we choose to move our project in that direction. The site includes layouts, fonts, color schemes, etc.
This website will give us examples on some stop motion pieces if we choose to move our project in that direction. The site includes links to some of the top stop motion companies seen in the media.
This website will give us some visual examples for books covers if we choose to move our project in that direction. The site is more informative about hiring book cover artists than how to actually make them.